SPECIALTY CERTIFICATE PROGRAM (IN-PERSON)
This opportunity has sold out and is now closed.
Looking to advance your knowledge and gain credit for it. Back by popular demand, IDA will offer Advanced Certificates to those professionals looking for specialized training and education in structured literacy and instructional practices. Advanced Certificate sessions are taught by renowned IDA accredited training experts and institutional programs in the field of structured literacy and dyslexia.
Attendees that select this program will enjoy specialized instruction, group discussion and take-home information. The Specialty Certificate program is open this year to classroom teachers (only) seeking advanced knowledge and application in structured literacy. Due to the nature of coursework and program structure this program is only available to those attending conference in person. Sessions are presented as intensives and may involve group work, assignments and proof of attendance and participation.
Upon completion of all requisites successful candidates will receive an Advanced Certificate in Structured Literacy. In addition, CEU’s are available.
The 2023 In-Person Special Advanced Certificate Experience (Available In-Person Only for Classroom Teachers) includes:
- 5 Requisite Specialized Sessions (1 ½ - 2 hours per session)
- 6 Requisite Elective Sessions (choice of General, Symposia and/or Concurrent sessions)
- Hands on assignments and Q&A from instructors
- Poster Presentations
- Live Exhibit Hall with Welcome Reception Invite
- Signature Welcome Bag
- Continuing Education Credits & Certificates of Attendances (based on session attendance and evaluation)
- Group Learning & Networking Opportunities
- On-Demand access to all sessions for 30 days
We know how important is to have access to all of the great sessions being offered during the conference, therefore attendees applying for this certificate will have access to all sessions on IDA TV for 30 days.
(Pricing same as General Registration. See pricing sheet below.)